Facebook

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Facebook

Has the PSL Facebook page gone down then?

a few issues! now back at
Cheers...

Cheers fella, back on there. :)

Looks like it's been split

Looks like it's been split into two different groups with different members - guessing as a result of last night's tussle. 

It's sad that a 200 member strong page has gone to the dumps. The great thing about the original group was everyone's ability to have intelligent, heated discussions without getting personal. I'm surprised that some people got so wound up about it all; maybe I'm missing something big (considering someone felt so insulted as to leave the group all together!), but I couldn't see anything much wrong with it? 

It's a bit different to that

It's a bit different to that Bill. The person who set up the Facebook group changed the name of the group and deleted all it's members except for a select few. If we wanted there to be a PSL group which was open to all, we had no choice but to set up a new group and Graeme very quickly did that. Yes, it is sad that we have temporarily lost a lot of members (because we don't have access to the original membership list) but hopefully everyone will find the new group quickly and we can move on.

Sorry

Sorry Bill, I can't say I don't have any regrets about what's happened but I'm sure the new facebook group will work better, with a panel of moderators who will avoid some of the shortcomings of the previous group. It's looking good already!

Mark