It is expected that every member of staff will keep their own details up to date.
Everyone in the staff list can log in and do this.
- Click on the My account link in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- The form starts complicated and gets simpler. The first bit is about matching yourself to an author in the bibliogrpahic database. When you enter records in the bibliography it keeps a list of authors and, provided consistent naming is used, it is able to index the bibliography by author name. Selecting your name here allows all your publications to be automatically listed on your user page. However, to prevent you mucking about too much, you can't keep changing this without getting locked out.
- Ignore the Current Password field unless you want to change your email or password. If you want to change either of these then supply your password.
- To change your password, enter it twice in the boxes provided.
- The rest of the form is just a set of simple fields to fill out.
- Oh yes, Photo. Try to look happy! Head and shoulders in a sunny outdoor environment looks the best by far.
- Always click the Save button or your work will be lost.